Cervical Stenosis with Myelopathy

Most of us wake up to another day of pain. This pain can be from your exercise you did or lifting to much weight the wrong way or just waking up and asking yourself why do I hurt?.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

WHAT"S UP "DOC" PLEASE HELP!!!

So so many people are in PAIN and have no one to go to. I have been in this situation of getting the right help and it has been a up hill struggle. Always have to explain my symptoms to every doctor I have appointments with and this is very frustrating it is EXPLAIN,EXPLAIN,EXPLAIN and this should not be the case since this era of the internet and networking of hospital computers but doctors don"t take the time to read my chart or just don"t give a Damn. Im very tired and hurt because being looked down like I"m some kind of lab junkie waiting for my fix makes me sick of the medical field and staff who just could care less if I hurt along with millions of other US citizen in the great USA.I have proof of my condition along with a botched surgery on my neck and after that the surgeon after being with the same hospital seventeen years left because he knew he did me wrong,how else can someone explain to me why after a surgery called ACDF C-3-C-7 go wrong and the surgeon just laughed and said nothing could be done. My condition is much worse after the surgery then before because my pain is unbearable and everyday is a struggle and those of you who are in unbearable pain know what Im talking about. I have two broken screws in the hardware in my neck ay C6-C7 level.I have all my MRI and CT scan disc and Radiology reports in a file I take to my doctor so they will and can understand what it is I'm going through.This is the only way to make sure the doctor knows what and why I"m in pain. Now not only is my neck a serious problem my back has stenosis at L4-L% level which makes my legs go numb so sitting and walking are a problem.I do exercises to help strengthen my back but the doctor said I will always have the stenosis and need surgery to take care of my ruptured disc.This is it for now I"m in to much pain to keep writing for now but will be back so if you see this please leave a comment I have much more to write. Thanks

4 comments:

  1. Another day?? Has it been a great day? or just a day. You know it has been a a super day as everyday is and should be as I needed to stop feeling so so sorry for myself and just get on with life. God grants me countless blessings everyday and I just need to look around and see them. The reading from the Bible has helped me very much and will continue to be so as my Faith has grown much stronger with this condition. It makes me think what would my Faith be now if I did not have this condition,, but don't take this the wrong way because my condition only allows me to do very little and the pain is always with me. I do have a Dr.now who understands my condition and has helped me to have some relief from pain, I would say the pain level has went from 100 to a 9 and down as low as a 6 so yes after years of pain I can say I do have more relief from this condition.
    I started this blog years ago and when I feel well enough to write a few of my thoughts down I can and it is nice to put Pen to Paper as the saying goes. I know there are millions of people hurting so if you see this please drop by and say Hey!. Everyone have a goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been awhile since I have been even thinking about scratching a few word's down. Sp tomorrow will be far better. Peace,be kind to everyone as no one knows what each of us has been through. Smiling is a master of saying it without speaking. Love you Roxy my Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goji Berries... yes... I tried those too.for my health conditions, Those sweet, red berries seemed to help, but only during the time when I consumed them. I don't want to take a drug for the rest of my life, so why would I want to take a natural supplement everyday for the rest of my life (although Goji berries are very tasty and are highly nourishing). To me this was not a cure either (and I'm LOOKING for the CURE).
    Up to that point, I hadn't found a cure.  I felt like a young jumbled mess. I continued to have extreme pain, but continued on my path to healing. I started to focus on myself and not everyone else. When I was a young adult, I took on too much responsibility out of a sense of obligation. This was no longer healthy for me, so I resigned from all my projects and groups. Those days to come were the best [and worst] days. I took a lot of time off work, yet begun to feel so extremely exhausted. Many health professionals "diagnosed" me with adrenal fatigue & Hiv,Prostate Cancer so my situation was annoying then I keep searching for permanent cure online that's when I came to know of Dr Itua herbal center hands whom god has blessed with ancestral herbs and a gift to heal people with disease like .Cancers,Alzheimer's disease,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Diabetes, Multiple myeloma, Parkinson's disease,Neuroendocrine tumors,Herpes, Hiv/Aids,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,, chronic diarrhea, COPD,Love spell, Hepatitis... So I made a purchase of his herbal medicines and I have been watching my health for 6 years now and I actually confirmed that his herbal medicines are a permanent cure and I'm so happy that I came to know of his herbal healings.You can contact Dr Itua herbal center Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  WhatsApp: +2348149277967.  if you went through exactly what I go through in terms of health conditions because really honest there is more to learn about natural herbs than medical drugs.

    ReplyDelete